Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Japanese Taiko Grooves?
- Why is it necessary to use it in conjunction with the Japanese Taiko Percussion expansion pack?
- What kind of Grooves are provided?
- What is the license transfer policy for this product?
What is Japanese Taiko Grooves?
Japanese Taiko Grooves is a Groove pack for BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2.
It is intended to accompany the Japanese Taiko Percussion expansion pack for which it includes high-quality Groove and Fill patterns. These become available in your Groove browser after installation.
Why is it necessary to use it in conjunction with the Japanese Taiko Percussion expansion pack?
While this is not technically a compulsory requirement, the included Grooves may not translate well to other drumkit or percussion sounds. Therefore, while it is possible to use the included Grooves with any sounds in the BFD library, it is important to remember that they are designed specifically for the sounds in the Japanese Taiko Percussion expansion.
What kind of Grooves are provided?
The following Groove palettes are provided after installation:
- JTP Session01 Danjiri 110bpm
- JTP Session02 Ensemble 80bpm
- JTP Session03 Ensemble 90bpm
- JTP Session04 Ensemble 104bpm
- JTP Session07 Ensemble 120bpm
- JTP Session09 Ensemble 150bpm
- JTP Session15a 3-4 75bpm
- JTP Session15b Solo 3-4 75bpm
- JTP Session15c Solo 3-4 75bpm
- JTP Session16a Solo 3-4 98bpm
- JTP Session16b Solo 3-4 98bpm
- JTP Session16c Solo 3-4 98bpm
- JTP Session16d Solo 3-4 98bpm
- JTP Session17a Solo 3-4 104 bpm
- JTP Session17b Solo 3-4 104bpm
- JTP Session17c Solo 3-4 104bpm
- JTP Session17d Solo 3-4 104bpm
- JTP Session17e Solo 3-4 104bpm
- JTP Session18a Solo 3-4 145bpm
- JTP Session18b Solo 3-4 145bpm
- JTP Session18c Solo 3-4 145bpm
- JTP Session18d Solo 3-4 145bpm
- JTP Session18e Solo 3-4 145bpm
- JTP Session19a Solo 104bpm
- JTP Session19b Solo 104bpm
- JTP Session20a Solo Shuffle 104bpm
- JTP Session21a Solo 130bpm
- JTP Session21b Solo 130bpm
- JTP Session22a Solo Shuffle 130bpm
- JTP Session22b Solo Shuffle 130bpm
- JTP Session23a Solo 140bpm
- JTP Session23b Solo 140bpm
- JTP Session23c Solo 140bpm
- JTP Session23d Solo 140bpm
- JTP Session24a Solo Shuffle 140bpm
- JTP Session24b Solo Shuffle 140bpm
- JTP Session25a Solo 160bpm
- JTP Session25b Solo 160bpm
- JTP Session25c Solo 160bpm
- JTP Session25d Solo 160bpm
- JTP Session26a Solo Shuffle 160bpm
- JTP Session26b Solo Shuffle 160bpm
For full details on this Groove pack, please refer to the Japanese Taiko Grooves manual.
What is the license transfer policy for this product?
- If you're the seller, you must contact us in advance of the sale. If you're a prospective second-hand buyer, you must check that the seller is cleared to sell. If in doubt, contact us.
- Review copies, NFRs (Not For Resale copies, sometimes used for in-store demos), etc., cannot be transferred under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to refuse a license transfer request.
Once a transfer is authorized the new owner is entitled to exactly the same upgrade paths and technical support resources as if they had bought the product new. Please see our guide on License Transfers for more information