A popular feature on the DN-350UI is the ability to wirelessly stream your Spotify account from your phone, tablet or PC through a local network. Play your favorite music direct from your phone or other device without being tethered to your stereo system. In this guide, we'll cover how to connect your DN-350UI to your network and stream music from your Spotify account.
Connect to a Network
Note: this will require a local WIFI network connection or a hardwired ethernet connection.
- Use the Jog Dial to select System Settings from the Main Menu.
- Choose Internet Setup.
- Choose Wizard to automatically search and connect to your local network or choose Manual Settings to manually configure your network. You will be prompted to enter a password if required by your network.
- Once connected the display will revert back to the main screen.
Connect to Spotify
Note: Spotify will require a premium account in order to connect to a network device.
- Connect your device to the same network as the DN-350UI.
- Open Spotify on your phone, tablet, or PC and start playing any song.
- If using a phone, tap the currently playing song to view album image and playback controls. Press the Devices Available button at the bottom.
- On a computer, look for this icon in the bottom left or right of the Spotify application:
- Choose the DN-350UI from the list and your music will be sent it once a connection is secured.
- Once you are connected, press the Home button on the DN-350UI and choose Spotify from the menu to view the currently playing track from the DN-350UI display.