When you purchase any one of the following MPC products, you will receive a complimentary copy of the MPC 2 software:
- MPC Touch
- MPC Studio 2
- MPC Live
- MPC Live II
- MPC One
- MPC X
The activation code for the software will be found in your user account after the product has been registered.
- Go to Akaipro.com and click Account in the top-right.
- Log in or create an account if you do not already have one.
- If you have not already registered your MPC, click Register New Product.
Enter the serial number, purchase date, and purchase location to complete registration. The serial number for your MPC will be located on a barcode on the back or bottom of the MPC. The serial number will begin with a (21), though this does not need to be entered during the registration process.
- Once the product is registered, find your product in the My Registered Products list. Click View Downloads.
- Find the MPC Software installer in your Software Downloads list. This is usually listed as the latest available version of the software. Click on the software title, then click Get Activation Code to generate a software activation code.
Some MPC products (like the MPC Studio 2) include a uni-installer that contains the MPC software. Click on the uni-installer for the MPC, then click Get Serial to generate an activation code:
- Once you have found your license, there are several ways that you can use this to activate your software. Please refer to the guides below for assistance in activating the MPC software: