Registered owners of the below M-Audio products can now receive a 6-month free subscription to Reason+.
- Hammer 88, Hammer 88 Pro
- Oxygen MKV Series – 25 MKV, 49 MKV, 61 MKV
- Oxygen Pro Series – Mini, 25, 49, 61
- Keystation MK3 Series – Mini MK3, 49 MK3, 61 MK3, 88 MK3
- M-Track Solo, N-Track Duo
- AIR 192 | 4, 6, 8, 14
- AIR 192 | Vocal Studio Pro
- AIR HUB
Reason+ is a creative bundle for music making that includes the Reason DAW and the Reason Rack Plugin which can be used in any DAW (VST3/AU/AAX). Jam-packed with over 80 devices, Reason+ covers everything from creative synthesizers, samplers, drum machines and audio effects. This subscription service comes pre-baked with 39,000 presets along with 24GB of samples plus, new plugin and sound content added regularly.
Please follow the instructions below to take advantage of this offer!
- Log into your inMusic Brands account by clicking Account on M-Audio.com and entering your account information.
- If you haven't already, register your compatible product by selecting Register Product and entering your product serial number and date of purchase.
- Once your product has been registered, navigate to My products. From here, click view downloads.
- Click on Reason+ - Get 6 Months Free! Upon doing this, options to Redeem Now and Get a serial. Select Get a serial populate a code, copy this code, and click Redeem Now to navigate to Reason's website.
- Paste your Registration Code in the appropriate field, and press continue. You will be asked to log in or create a Reason account, which is required to take advantage of this promotion.
- Proceed through checkout, being sure to click the arrow next to your Serial code to ensure that the 6-month free discount is applied.
- Once you have confirmed the Order, the Reason+ Companion will download to your computer. Launch this application, log into your account, and select Install Reason to install this to your computer.
I've downloaded and installed Reason. Now what?
Make sure you have your keyboard or interface plugged into Reason. Reason will scan your device to confirm what is plugged in and apply a MIDI map automatically to compatible keyboards. You may be prompted to put your device into a specific DAW preset. Please refer to your specific product documentation to perform this function.
For Audio interfaces, additional setup steps will be required. First, ensure that you have your device's driver installed. Drivers can be found at https://www.m-audio.com/support/download/drivers/. In Reason, navigate to the Edit dropdown and select Preferences. In the Audio tab, change your Audio Card Driver to reflect the device you are using as your interface. The example below features the M-Audio AIR 192|8.
I don't wish to continue my subscription after 6 months. Can I remove my payment information?
Reason will charge your account $0.00 for the first 6 months of your subscription. This means that payment information must be available for them to renew your subscription each month. Removing your payment information will cause your subscription to expire at the end of your current month, so we recommend only removing this payment after 5 months if you wish to use the full 6-month free promotion.