In this video, we take a closer look at the Mag Three, how they work, how to adjust them, disassemble them, etc.
We’ll cover each of the adjustments you can do, both using the mixer settings, and internal to the mixer, including how to adjust the cut in, contour, and tension.
We’ll also disassemble the fader, so you can see how it goes together and works. This might be helpful to you if you ever need to troubleshoot, lubricate, replace your fader, replace any of its parts like the carrier, or if you’re just curious about what it looks like under the hood.
- 33:00 What is new with the MAG THREE faders
- 51:00 How to adjust fader cut-in
- 49:00 How to adjust contour, reverse, and deck swap
- 31:00 How to remove the faceplate to access the faders
- 21:00 How to adjust the fader tension
- 58:00 How to remove the faders from the mixer
- 09:00 How the MAG THREE fader works
- 51:00 How to lubricate the fader, and what type of lubricant to use
- 37:00 How to troubleshoot and fix stiff fader due to stuck magnet (method 1)
- 07:00 How to disassemble the MAG THREE fader itself
- 09:00 How to troubleshoot and fix stiff fader due to stuck magnet (method 1)
- 28:00 How to reassemble the fader
- 36:00 How to reinstall the fader
I've included links below to some other related guides, and links we've mentioned in the video, or in the conversation with viewers in the comments: