- Connect Hammer 88 Pro to your computer.
- Press and hold the DAW button (#5) on your Hammer 88 Pro keyboard.
- Using the Encoder directly below the OLED screen (#8), scroll to “Studio1” and then press the Encoder to select it.
- Press and hold the Shift button, and press the Global button.
- Using the Encoder directly below the OLED screen, scroll to PC, and press the Encoder to enter into selecting your OS.
- Use the Encoder and select Mac if you are using a macOS or Win if you are using a Windows OS.
Your transport controls, faders, knobs, and DAW shortcuts will now have messages mapped for Studio One.
To provide the most versatile controller, the Hammer 88 Pro series has 2 modes, Preset and DAW mode. When in DAW mode all of the controls will be used for controlling DAW functions and controls. When in Preset mode all of the controls will be used for controlling Virtual Instrument parameters and controls.
[Back to top]
- Click Studio One and navigate to Options….
- Click on the External Devices tab.
- Click Add at the bottom left of the window.
- Select Mackie, and then select Control from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Receive From" and "Send To" drop-down menus, select MIDIIN3 (Hammer 88 Pro). This may be labeled as Mackie/HUI on a Mac.
- Click OK.
- Click on Add again and choose New Keyboard.
- In the "Receive From" and "Send To" drop-down menus, select Hammer 88 Pro.
- Make sure the Default Instrument Input is checked.
- Click OK.
- The Channel Faders, Mute, Solo, Select, Panning and Bank Controls should be controllable with the Oxygen Pro series keyboard while in DAW mode.