Purchasing Air Music Tech Software Licenses
After deciding on the software title you would like to purchase, please head over to this location to start the purchase.
(In this demonstration we will be using "Air Delay Pro" as an example)
- Click on the respective product page for the plugin > click Add To Cart (or "try for free" for a 10 day trial).
- Click "Checkout" where you will then need to enter your payment information, as well as any applicable coupon codes or promotional vouchers.
When finalizing a purchase, you will be prompted with the following screen.
Please use the email address associated with your InMusic account to complete the purchase.
This prompt acts as a reminder to our customers that when purchasing, it is always recommended to use the same email address associated with your existing InMusic account as the licenses will be directly deposited into the respective account at the completion of a purchase.
Downloading the Software Content
- After completing your purchase, you will be able to download your new instruments or fx in two formats, a zip file for Mac OS and an .exe file for Windows.
- Double click the installation folder and run the installer, Windows users may need to "Extract All" first before running the installation file. Follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
This installer will include the standalone VST, VST3 and AU versions of the plugin.
|MPC 2.11 Desktop Software Download
|VST, VST3, AU versions
|MPC 2.11 Desktop proprietary version
Once the installation process is complete, you will be able to find these versions of your instrument in your respective Digital Audio Workstation. Please Note: you may need to initiate a fresh rescan in order for your Recording software to recognize the recently added plugin content.
Default Plugin Installation Locations:
Accessing Plugins Via The MPC 2.11 Desktop Software
If you are using your recently purchased AIR plugin in the recommended native MPC 2.11 Desktop Software, Please follow the instructions below to properly install the correct version of the plugin for the MPC software.
- Launch the MPC 2.11 Desktop Software please make sure you are up to date with the latest software version on both your MPC Hardware and MPC software.
- Click this Icon on the top left of the MPC software window. ￼
- Click Edit > Preferences > Activate Plugins.
- Follow the info graphic below to initiate the plugin content download version needed for the MPC software..
- Click Activate to finalize the installation process.
- Close out of MPC desktop software, and relaunch the program you will now see your software instrument available in the list of plugins, and any FX units listed in your insert FX list.
Accessing Plugins Via The MPC Hardware
To access your newly purchased plugins on the MPC hardware, head over to your MPC's internal preferences to make sure your plugins are activated on your MPC Hardware as well.
When heading over to the internal MPC Hardware preferences and after going to the "Activate Plugins" tab you will see a screen similar to the animation above, where you will have to "download" the software package content to a removable drive or SD card, and then click "Activate" next to the respective plugin just as you did inside of the software.
- Select the Icon that looks like a plug.
- This will pull up two drop down menus below this window, one will be for the Plugin you are using, the one underneath that will allow you to cycle through different presets included with the respective plugin you have open.
- Optional: At this time feel free to plug in any MIDI keyboard with a standard USB MIDI cable into the back of your MPC Hardware to use the plugin with a set of keys.
After that, your plugin installation is complete and has been successfully installed!
For a more extensive list of tutorials, head over to www.akaipro.com or to find out more about your controller, head over to our Youtube page at AkaiProVideo - YouTube