- Product Registration Difficulty
- Difficulty Redeeming AIR 50% Offers
- Difficulty Connecting Via USB
- I can't get the pads to work with MPC Beats. What do I do?
- My AIR Plugins do not appear in MPC Beats
- My computer is preventing the firmware updater from running
You can access all of the included software after registering your product. To register your product, please create an account or sign in to an existing account at akaipro.com. You can also navigate to your user account by finding the Account button at the top-right of your product's brand website.
Upon successfully registering your LPK25 mk2, there will be links located in the "see details, downloads, and offers" section of your account.
Click "redeem" and then you will be taken to the respective AIR products offer page. Proceed through checkout, but be sure to enter MPC50 in the coupon code field to apply the discount.
Difficulty Connecting Via USB
- Try a different USB cable.
- Connect the controller to different USB ports on your computer.
- Test the controller with a different computer.
- Please follow the guide below to check if your computer is recognizing the LPK 25 MK2:
I can't get the pads to work with MPC Beats. What do I do?
With MPC Beats, you may notice that the pads are not corresponding to the pads you have on the interface. If that is happening, go into your MIDI Learn(ctrl/cmd+shift+L) and then click Enable in the new column that populates in the top right-hand corner. From there, click the drop-down box to the right of Enable and then go Factory>Akai>MPK mini Plus.
My AIR Plugins do not appear in MPC Beats
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- Mac: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
My computer is preventing the firmware updater from running
If your Windows computer is preventing the firmware updater from running as an "unrecognized app", you can click More info and then Run away to bypass this error.
If you're still experiencing issues with your firmware update, Please follow our update guide and video here.