The ION Audio Acadia is the perfect speaker for a relaxing day at the pool, delivering perfect sound even if it takes a spill or a dip into the water! This article will answer several of the most frequently asked questions regarding the Acadia!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in the Box?
- What are the dimensions of the Acadia?
- Is the Acadia really waterproof?
- How do I pair my Bluetooth device to the Acadia?
- How far away can my Bluetooth device be from the Acadia?
- Can I connect my phone directly to the Acadia without Bluetooth?
- How do I charge the Acadia and how long does it take?
What is included in the Box?
The Acadia includes the following:
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The Acadia is 13.8" x 7.9" x 7.8" (HxWxD) and weighs 7.65 lbs.
The Acadia is iP67 waterproof certified, meaning that it can be submerged in up to 15 cm water for up to 30 minutes.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on the Acadia and it will automatically go into pairing mode to search for Bluetooth devices.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device's setup screen. Find "Acadia" and connect. Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter "0000".
Press and release the Call Receive / Play / Pause button to disconnect a paired Bluetooth device. To connect to another Bluetooth device, repeat step 3 above.
You can be up to 30 feet from the Bluetooth device with perfect clarity and signal as long as there are no other obstructions in the way. You may be able to go even farther, depending upon the Bluetooth device itself.
Yes. There is an additional Aux input for those times that you need to connect directly to the unit.
To charge the Acadia, use the included micro-USB cable to connect to your computer USB port or to a USB power adapter connected to a wall outlet. It takes 4 - 8 hours to fully charge the unit.